Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A Memorable Trip With Friends

                                                A Memorable Trip With FriendsThe most memorable trip in my life is the last trip I made with my friends. My friends arranged this trip just for me because I was leaving my country.
It was last December before the winter holiday. We were ready to go Cox Bazaar , the longest beach in the world by bus. But one of my friends was late and because of it, we missed our first bus. We got on the next bus. It was fun on the bus. We sang, danced took picture .The journey was four hours. After this we booked two hotel rooms. But the funny thing was a we were chatting and laughing, we all fell asleep together in one room!
The next morning we went to the beach. We played football, hangout in a café and enjoy ourselves. After staying five days, it was time to go back and that was the time I felt how close they were to my heart. We had a silent journey back because we knew that we were going to be separated soon.
Nine month I had been passed in New York. But still those friends are very much on my mind and I miss them. I hope one day we will see each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment