Lost Opportunities
Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them. When I was in high school in Bangladesh, I had a chance. But I missed that opportunity.
It was 2012 I was a high school student and my exam was going on. But that time I wasn’t serious about my studies. I used to hang out with my friends, on texting them and playing with them. I spent the whole day doing some foolish things. I only read two hours. But it wasn’t enough time to prepare for exam. So I couldn’t finish my study and I did very poorly on the exam. I was upset when the text results were announced, I was horrified. All of my classmates got better score. I felt so bad and I couldn’t face my classmates. Because of my poor scores in C.G.P.A, I couldn’t apply for a good university. Then I realized that how fool I had been. Now I got a chance to study at a college in America. I am trying to do my best and use my time wisely.
However, life goes on. If we think too much about the past, we cannot go forward. I learned this from the mistake I made
No comments:
Post a Comment